09/01/2012

Burgundy



Yesterday i bought a burgundy dress from Ark Clothing from the Glamorous brand. To be honest, i haven't heard of Ark Clothing until I saw it on The Fashion Diaries. I went and checked it out and i was pretty surprised, didn't thought i'd find something that i like. Been eyeing this dress for the past week thinking if i should buy it. I went through all the notions of finding a reason not to buy it! But every time i go online, i'd end up on their website, admiring the dress. I'm such a fool really! So I caved in and bought it!

5 comments:

  1. Burgundy... oh.. this color definitely is and will be on top in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it definitely is! it's such a sexy colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful dress, you'll wear it a lot.


    Have a lovely week,
    Manoele Luize.
    http://manuluize.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this dress is beautiful!!! i loveee so much!
    fashionbirthmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really digging burgundy right now, such a beautiful winter colour! I LOVE the dress! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx