17/01/2012

Butterfly




















































Image courtesy of New Look


jumper: zara (old)
dress: H&M (worn as a skirt)
necklace: newlook
leggings: H&M
shoes: newlook

I absolutely adore this jumper although it is a tad too big! But the colours just go so well together! I know the picture isn't clear enough to see the shoes properly, it was much clearer when I took it but oh well! I got a much clearer picture of the shoes on new look website so I did a little bit of copy and pasting! (heeee!) ASOS is having a 'Leaders Pay Less' campaign which basically means that when you enter the promocode 'DRESSFORLESS' at checkout you basically get 20% off new arrival dresses! The offer is valid from 12pm-2pm and 7pm-10pm GMT Tuesday 17th January 2012. You can get more information off their website. A few items have already caught my eye! I'm still on the lookout for the best skater dress, preferably in black! Fingers crossed I find one in ASOS!

For those of you who's interested, you just have a few hours left!
XO

6 comments:

  1. that red sweater is perfect in that size...

    Thanks for the asos heads up

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jumper great colour!

    http://littlespindrift.blogspot.com/

    LS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this polka dot skirt! Are those blue nails? We love blue nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm totally in love with blue nails! Especially the dark blue ones!

      Delete
  4. love the red jumper :)

    http://iblogmusic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwooaaa i really like the red shirt. the colour is amazing as well as the shape !

    i joined your site:)

    munichstreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx