09/01/2012

Chapter One

Feels like it's been forever since the last time i've used blogger. I think i was probably around 12 or 13 when i first started using it and then when i turned 16 i stopped. Not saying that nothing changed because there are a few changes and i'm still getting used to it. I came back to (blogger? blogspot?) because i have decided to make a fashion blog. Just general fashion tips and an occasional picture of me sometimes. So in a way, yes, i'm new but i'd really appreciate if you could check out my blog and if it is worthy enough of your follow, then pretty please follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx