20/01/2012

Leopard Print





















dress: missguided
cardigan: H&M
shoes: newlook

Today's look is really simple but somehow the leopard print makes it more than just simple. Bought the dress from missguided recently and to be honest, it wasn't something that I loved instantly. Actually the only reason I bought the dress was because of the leopard print. It's the only leopard print anything that I have in my closet, other than a leopard print scarf from H&M. Anyway, decided to style the dress up with a simple black cardigan and leggings. While I was editing today's pictures, I just realised that I forgot to put on any form of jewellery. So really sorry that I look somewhat bare? It didn't even occur to me when I took the pictures that I wasn't wearing any jewellery. Ooops

This weekend it's back to work again. Had a weekend off from work and I definitely needed that. Got up to date with some of my deadlines and I'm handing in coursework regularly now. I'm not doing overtime at work any more so hopefully I can keep up with the deadlines and not fall behind again. Eep!

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The leopard print gives it just a little kick of something exciting without being over powering.

    Love those shoes.

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes exactly that! There's something about the leopard print that I love so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the shoes and I totally love them :) the leopard definitely adds something extra, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just discovered your blog. Love your leopard print dress! Would love for you to check out mine & if you love please follow & I'll be happy to follow you back.
    Happy weekend xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look Malissa!! Love your ombre hair!!

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute dress! and I adore the shoes:) I've actually been looking for a pair of studded flats. great post!
    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx