25/01/2012

Polka Polka Dot Dot

























dress: asos
jacket: H&M
rings: jwlry

Went Watford today for shopping with my best girl and ended up throwing this on! Totally love the dress from ASOS and how it's precisely proportional and it's definitely a flattering dress in my opinion! It was originally £35 but it was on sale and I got it at half price! Love love love the colour rust this season! I feel it goes so well with leather. The stretchable band sits nicely on my waist although I could have gotten away with a smaller size! The leather jacket I'm sporting here is the one I bought last week from H&M. Been desperately looking for a new leather jacket as my old one is almost dying! The leather is ripping apart and to be honest it shouldn't even be called a 'leather jacket'!

Got an off day from college tomorrow, no plans as of yet but thinking of just staying in and completing my coursework and eat junk basically! Such an exciting life I lead! ;)

How's everyone's week going so far?

8 comments:

  1. I love your jacket and your dress. Great blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly styled Melissa!! have fun on your day off

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! i love the leather jacket with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress.
    You and I, both are in the same age and in college.
    Goodluck to your studies! :)

    xo,
    fionacanon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole look, the polka dots, the leather jacket, you look perfect!

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeee your dress! Polka dots are possibly my favourite print, ever! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx