31/01/2012

She doesn't mind


dress: H&M
bag: primark
ring: jwlry
shoes: H&M

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that I wanted to find the perfect black classic skater dress and ta-daaa I found it! Went into H&M last week and I didn't find anything that I liked and almost gave up and walked out of the store when I found IT. It was the last one left and it was a size S which I wasn't sure if I could fit into it as it did seem a little tight. But after trying it on it was the perfect size! I added a belt to it and a leopard print scarf to make the dress stand out more. As for the shoes, really in love with it! It's something that I've been looking for a while too so I'm really glad to have found it in my size as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx