15/01/2012

Sunday Portrait 1






















XX: This is actually an old photo. I didn't have time to take a proper one today because I'm so behind on my coursework! So many deadlines in so little time! I wouldn't be surprised if I start spotting grey hair! (AHHH!)


XX: In my previous post, I mentioned thinking of subscribing to Feel Unique Beauty Box. Which by the way, I caved in and subscribe to a month's subscription. So I'm now patiently waiting for the February box. I'm excited which is a good thing!


XX: I've started reading now again and it's usually easy for me to get into the rhythm of reading more frequently but to be honest, blog's taking up quite a lot of my time now which I didn't expect when I started this at all! But hopefully, it gets easier as time goes by! Currently reading: Book Of Spells (Private Prequel) by Kate Brian. It's part of a book series and I don't know if anyone heard about the books before. It's not that popular in the UK like how it is in America.


Hope everyone's having a good Sunday!
XO

6 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your coursework finished :) This is a really pretty pic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty picture!

    Good luck with the coursework and the book. Let us know if it's worth reading!!

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh lovely hair!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx