22/01/2012

Sunday Portrait 2


































dress: forever 21

Just finished work and I'm so tired! Yesterday's 9 hours shift killed me! At least today's shift was better in comparison because today was just 4 hours shift. That means waking up for college tomorrow is going to be a drag! Wahhh :(

I know my face looks rather ghostly white than the rest of myself but I think it's just the camera or the fact that I applied foundation and took a picture right after. I bought this dress from forever 21 about 2 months ago and I only have one problem with it. Each time I wash it, it somehow shrinks? It supposed to be a dress but now it can be passed off as a top which I'm really disappointed about! I'm not sure if it's just the fabric of the dress or if all clothing from forever 21 are like that but now I'll definitely think twice about buying dresses of the same quality as the one I bought.

I've decided to buy the classic Converse All Star Oxford White trainers again as my old one looks really bad! It doesn't even look white anymore! Ha-ha. Probably going to go into Watford on Wednesday to get them and do a little shopping too!

PS: I've gotten really nice comments and I really appreciate all of them! Especially to those that are regularly visiting my blog! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your hair.... That thing about the dress shrinking might be because of how you wash it.

    Thank you too for regularly visiting my blog and all your nice comments
    xx

    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it might be because of how I wash it, that's true hmm. Your welcome and thank you too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my hair looked that good up and that dress looks like it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is amazing up! :)
    Should come college like that more often!

    iBlogMusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way you did your hair, its hard for me to get it like that!

    the ugly moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pic - the dress is adorable.
    Could you take a look also at my personal style blog?
    http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    Follow me if you like it.
    I'll be happy to follow you back :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx