18/01/2012

Velvet

Image courtesy of Missguided
Dress: Missguided

Came across the top picture when I was looking through fashionfever's blog. One look at the dress and I simply had to have it! No matter what! So that's when my search for the 'Black Velvet Skater Dress' came into effect. Stayed up all night looking for anything similar to it and ended up finding Missguided's Shalla Glitter Velvet Skater Dress. It's not exactly the same as the one I originally wanted but I can't find anything else that's at all similar! I'm still 50-50 about buying the one from Missguided. If anyone knows where I can get a similar one as the top picture, would be great if you could leave a comment!

XO

6 comments:

  1. missguided have been doing some really nice things recently and that dress is one of them, very pretty indeed!

    x
    www.littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel exactly the same way! missguided has some really lovely things!

      Delete
  2. loooove the velvet :) great dress !!

    xx

    http://therunwaythief.com
    The Runway Thief

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of dress, it is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, so elegant.

    http://fionacanon.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx