10/01/2012

Versace for H&M: Cruise Collection

In 2011, Versace made a collaboration with H&M for AW11 and I had the pleasure of seeing the collection first than anyone else considering I work at H&M. Their collection was definitely a splash of different colours, it's really Caribbean-y and palm trees prints were everywhere! It wasn't my cup of tea but regardless other people still queued up hours before the collection were available. I remember seeing people queue up at 8 in the morning when I went in for work! I even asked a customer if she was queuing for long and she said she came early and started waiting from 5am! It was crazy!

So then now, there's the Versace for H&M: Cruise Collection. The campaign shots were featuring Australian model, Abbey Lee Kershaw. The Cruise Collection is definitely more fruity with berry prints on shorts, bags and shoes. Personally, I prefer this collection than the AW11 range. It's more summery, bold colours.

I'm still not sure if it's going to be featured in the store that I work at but I do know that the collection is limited and it will only hit a handful of stores. But it will definitely hit the H&M website and be available from the 19th of January.












































So, what did you guys think of the Spring collection? Are there any looks that you love?

9 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE this collection!

    http://livingasunnyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitly looks much better than the AW collection. I heard it was only going to be available online. although this time I'm not getting any of it

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the dresses!!


    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving the colors of this collection and agree, I like this better than the AW11 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shorts! This collection is gorgeous

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx