22/02/2012

BLUE CRUSH




shirt: H&M
skirt: H&M
necklace: vintage
ring: jwlry

Definitely no reference to the movie - Blue Crush! The title just came to me out of nowhere when I was editing today's outfit. I love the colour of the shirt. It's just nice to dress down for a nice day out or even dress up to go to a party or a club. So I love the different combinations that I could use it with. Paired it with my H&M skirt that I got last year. It was actually so long ago, probably around summer? All in all, I love the simplicity of this outfit.

Just found out today that I have my proper Maths exam on the 2nd and also on the 5th. I've always known that it's somewhere in March but it has officially sunk in that the exam date is, the following week Friday. Haven't seeped into the Panic Mode yet but I'm pretty sure I'm getting there. Ahhhhh! So do expect slightly delayed posts, just until the first week of March is over.

I just came home from the gym. Sometimes I really don't know where I get my motivation to keep going 3-4 times a week. Wow. Probably inspiration sort of hit me from tumblr at times. Was supposed to go shopping with my sister tomorrow but she's fallen sick today. (Shitty UK weather obvs! One minute it's cold, the next, sun is shining through!) I have a few things that I want to return back to Topshop, H&M but guess I'll have to do it another day and just concentrate on cracking on algebra/fractions tomorrow. Sighhhhhhh

Sorry for the long post today! Long posts should be usually kept for Sundays actually. But it's funny when on Sundays I have literally nothing else to say but of all days today I can't help but type and type! I know, I'll stop now! ;)

6 comments:

  1. That silk shirt is just gorgeous! I hope your maths exam goes well sweet xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following too! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a very cute outfit, love the blouse! :) Good luck with your maths!
    Xo, Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the colour of your shirt, it's gorgeous!

    xo

    http://catsandbrogues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a cute ensemble, love the shirt hun!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx