11/02/2012

BYE BYE PRETTY BOYFRIEND

























outfit: all from H&M

Just threw this on until I realised that everything's from H&M. I guess when you work at a retail store for quite some time you'd end up buying stuffs from there than anywhere else. The dress is chiffon-like and at the moment anything that's chiffon is my new bestfriend! I like the way it just falls on when you wear it. I bought the bag a few days ago and when I saw it the first time I just fell in love! I practically ran to the tills! I went Westfield Stratford today and it was too busy there! Really hate that so I made sure to finish my errands and got outta there as quick as I could! Had Nandos for dinner today after a really long time! I'm a happy girl now!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I want your hair too

    www.fashionisintheb.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx