15/02/2012

DANCING IN THE DARK


jacket: forever 21
top: H&M
skirt: H&M
necklace: vintage

Was sent this jacket from Forever 21 last week and I'm so happy with it! The delivery came super quick as well which I was so surprised about. I love the dye wash look and it looks sooo good with black! Wasn't really sure of the top when I first saw it and the material wasn't that good either but it was on sale for £5 so I got it. The skirt is a really nice addition to my closet but for a size 10 it was a little bit long so I folded it.

Received an email from Forever 21 just now inviting me for their Forever 21 Blogger Takeover. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm going to the gym after but I might drop by and see the bloggers do their thing. I've also haven't been to the Oxford Street store in a very long time as I usually go to the one in Stratford so would be nice to go there.

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - I'm a sucker for anything with skulls on and the skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I love skulls with flowers! Gives it that edgy look! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this skirt - so easy to style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is perfect - i love the colour of the denim and the pleats in the skirt give it such a great texture :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! denim is my new fav in my closet right now, I just hope the weather won't get much colder soon so that I can go out and rock it! :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Awww looove this outfit! You look stunning sweet :) xox

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx