18/02/2012

Fashion Hunt: Velvet Full Woven Skirt (Burgundy)

(Images courtesy of American Apparel)
American Apparel: Velvet Full Woven Skirt (Burgundy)

I'm in love with American Apparel's Velvet Full Woven Skirt. Truly and utterly in love! But when I checked on their website, they sold out in burgundy which is the colour that I want. I've checked everywhere and even prolonged sleep to find the skirt! So now here I am making a blog post/fashion hunt to see if anyone else have seen something similar like this in another store or somewhere online? This is a girl that's desperate to find the skirt!

Would really appreciate if you could leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. skirt is amazing, i saw sth like this on chicwish.com
    i really like your style, we could follow each other xx

    ruedevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll have a look on chicwish.com :) I love yours too!

      Delete
  2. Just make one it'd be cheaper or check out a charity shop.
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like pleated skirts! Maybe check out ebay?
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx