13/02/2012

FEEL UNIQUE BEAUTY BOX FEBRUARY 2012

Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream, Philip Kingsley Maximizer, Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer, Elemis Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash, Leighton Denny High Performance Colour

This Feel Unique Beauty Box is my first and last, unfortunately. Not because the products aren't good, it's because they decided to stop their beauty box service and are planning on doing something else that's in the works. I'm surprised and gutted because it was my first box and I am really satisfied with the products that they gave me.

I tried the Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream just once in the morning today before I went out and it makes my face slightly whiter and lightweight somehow. I feel it is good for when you're at home and just chilling, this product gently exfoliates and smoothes the skin. I won't say I have bad skin but there are times where pimples break out all at once which is horrible and if I don't treat them in time, the scars will just stay forever like some of them do. I'm still looking for a product that lessen the scars on my face. The Decleor face cream makes your skin glow especially if you don't have really good skin. The Philip Kingsley Maximizer works really well with my hair as it can get a little frizzy at times so it helps smooth and gives it that healthy look. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a really good product, I used it on the ends of my hair and there's this smell that you have to get used to but it works well as I have ombre hair so that's definitely a product that I'll love to keep using. I've yet to use Elemis Body and Wash but I know it smells really nice so I can't wait to try it! The Leighton Denny nail polish is a silvery metallic colour, I don't own anything silvery so it would be lovely to try it out and I've heard good things about Leighton Denny nail polishes too!

It's such a shame that Feel Unique is ending their box service. I really loved the February box and I've seen other bloggers review on all the past beauty boxes that they have been the most consistent. Few days ago I registered for She Said Beauty. I've never seen them anywhere until recently so I assume it's their first box so I'm looking forward to their March box. For She Said Beauty Box it's £9 + P&P which is £2.95 but if you sign up with them you'll get 25% off your first Beauty Box. That's a deal! Does anyone else have any other beauty box brands that you would recommend?

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your lovely comment! i'm pretty gutted about the box being discontinued. it was the only one i was considering signing up for. it always seemed the best out of the abundance of boxes that are out there at the moment. such a shame.

    thanks again!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome! i know what you mean, i was so surprised! they were really doing a good job!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx