09/02/2012

Jewellery brand: Little Nell

I know I haven't had an outfit post in agessss because I have so much to do with work/college but I'll do one as soon as I can. Hopefully I'll still be able to do one and upload it by today because I have some free time on my hands now.

Came across this lovely bigcartel store via #GOLLYGOSH (love her blog btw!) and fell in love with the necklaces and rings! These are some of my favourites I love and probably going to end up getting anyway! I love that it's so affordable as well and I'm not a person who wears jewellery every time and personally I'd rather spend money on clothes/shoes than on jewellery but Little Nell is definitely an exception!

(Photos courtesy of Little Nell)

Price list: (From L-R)
Crystal shard necklace - £11
Navajo silver & turquoise feather earring - £9
Unisex silver tribal arrowhead - £6
Aztec triangle pendant - £7

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful jewelry, and great blog!
    Victoria xx

    http://www.veryvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx