20/02/2012

THE NIGHT THE SUN CAME UP



cardigan: forever 21
bralet: forever 21
skirt: H&M
knicker shorts: topshop (old)
necklace: newlook
rings: jwlry
shoes: H&M

From my previous post, most of you will know that I went to my friend's birthday party at a club and this is what I wore yesterday. The outfit is kinda scandalous in my opinion as I've never quite shown my boobz like that in a while as it's winter (duhh!). Bought the lovely looking bralet late last year around November but didn't got quite around to wearing it with anything yet. Initial thought was to wear it with a long sheer skirt but didn't have that (yet!) so settled for the H&M sheer skirt. Yessss, I know my knickers shorts can be seen clearly. Was actually thinking of somehow editing it to not show my shorts but heck, you only live once right?

20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, especially the cardigan.

    I'm now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha, i've never heard that one before! But thanks babe! :)

      Delete
  3. I have this bralet! haven't had the courage to wear it yet though :p

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wearing it in summer would be the best time to wear it i think haha. It's really nice though and I like the support it gives to the boobz lol :)

      Delete
  4. This skirt is FIYAH! Loves it! A bit naughty!

    http://throughmyaiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bralet! I've been looking for a really nice one, this is gorgeous.
    Amazing outfit
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is gorgeous! I love how you can see the highwaisted little shorts underneath, I think it looks lovely!
    Shope xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be too over the top with the knickers shorts but thanks so much for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute outfit, love it!! :)
    Xo, Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bralet is great ! you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is so gorgeous, your hair looks so pretty up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair can make me so crazy at times but I like it too when it's up sometimes! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  10. I'm loving your bralet, such a gorgeous print. Loving this outfit. x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx