23/02/2012

PROJECT #2 COLLECTION by Miss Selfridge



Found out about this lovely collection from my weekly newsletter that I get every week from Miss Selfridge. Then that's when I saw the model who was modelling the outfits and it was Olivia from What Olivia Did. I'm such a huge fan of her blog! She explained more about her involvement in her blog too and more of her and what she wore with Miss Selfridge here. I've picked out the pieces that I feel would suit me well but to be honest I love the whole collection! It definitely captures the meaning of the 90's well and even Olivia models the clothes so well too! The way she styles the clothes is spot on and it's definitely something you can see other people wearing. I really love the black chiffon maxi and the studded acid wash short! I like the boater hat too because you can never find a good basic black hat with studs on them! But I can't make up my mind because they all look so good! There goes my fortnight salary!

Price list (From L-R): PROJECT Chiffon Layer Maxi Over Body - £49, PROJECT Geo Print Bra Top - £18, PROJECT Studded Acid Wash Short - £42, PROJECT Geo Print Tee - £25, PROJECT Studded Boater Hat - £25, PROJECT Couples Print Vest - £24, PROJECT Studded Acid Wash Jacket - £59.

What do you guys think about the Project #2 Collection by Miss Selfridge? Any favourites?

19 comments:

  1. I was really surprised to see Olivia on there too!
    It was a great feature though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Miss Selfridge at the moment! Shame my nearest one is half an hour away :\ I really like that t shirt.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least yours is half an hour away! Mine is somewhere in Central! Can't find any near me sadly :'( x

      Delete
  3. I love the maxi and also the hat, nice range

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this collection looks amazing - i love the maxi! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Wearing chiffon during spring/summer would look so classy and chic!

      Delete
  5. I saw the feature on Olivia's blog too, always nice to see bloggers doing exciting things. It's deffo a great collection, think I'll have to bend the rules on my shopping ban for this one! Thanks for the comment by the way. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thought! Pat on the back for the #bbloggers haha! I love the collection, it's definitely so much better than the first project collection they did! x

      Delete
  6. Love everything in this collection and olivia looks awesome as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection! Olivia did such a good job. Lusting after the jacket. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that shorts and hat are amazing :x Great designs !

    PS: I invite you to join my international giveaway on my blog, featuring Vedette Shapewear pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that crop top
    your blog is super
    xxxx#



    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING!! I saw it on Oliva's too, I love to read exciting things like this.. totally about the 90's agree xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx