27/02/2012

SET YOU FREE


skirt: hearts & bow (via ark)
necklace: vintage

This outfit was Saturday's outfit. I couldn't post it on the day as I was working and there was just no time at all. So I decided to make Saturday's outfit for Monday's post. This outfit is too pretty to pass up and not blog about it! Was sent this skirt on the Saturday at like 6:30 in the morning! Well you could say my dad was kinda pissed it woke him up lolz. I was so glad it came on Saturday! When it didn't came on Friday, I just assumed it was going to arrive today on Monday. I am literally in love with the skirt! Probably too in love! I keep finding excuses to use it now! It is also very versatile! I can pair it with a lot of other tops/blouses that I have in my closet. The colour itself is a beauty! I love burgundy, it is my favourite colour and I'm so glad that I finally found a chiffon burgundy skirt! The top is from George at ASDA, I bought it towards the end of last year and I haven't been not using it since! It's what I usually use when I can't think of anything else to wear. I love the peter pan lace collar on it. It is just too pretty!

I know my posts are somehow irregular but just to let you know that it is all for a good cause because of my Maths exam this Friday. It is a NEED to pass it and just get it over and done with! So like I mentioned in one of my previous posts, expect delayed and irregular posts until early next week. Blogging is getting too much of a distraction for me!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit. Love your blog also, followed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following! Means a lot! :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit and absolutely love the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, I love the photos, :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers babe! Checking your blog out right now! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. cute top!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, it makes you look even more stunning! I also love the layer maxi dress from the last post - so hot! Your blog is great, very creative and inspiring. Check out mine and follow me if you like, maybe you get inspired too ;) xo from NYC
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that means a lot thanks! I'll check your blog out definitely! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit, you look adorable!!

    http://heather-studsandlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the top... can't believe it's from Asda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thats why when I saw it I just had to have it! x

      Delete
  8. lovely outfit. love the skirt and the top - really nice colour combination :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx