05/02/2012

Sunday Portrait: 4

Just gonna do a quick post! Usually I edit my pictures with my own photo editing software but today I decided to change it up a bit so I went searching on Google for a similarly editing software like Instagram but online instead of an app and I found a website - which can be found here - that gives a list of alternatives like Instagram. A really good website!

So as many of you heard, London is now snowing! I worked on Saturday and that was when it snowed in the afternoon/evening. So you should've seen me when I finished at 10pm and the amount of snow that was falling down that day! Ended up going home at 1am!

My Feel Unique Beauty Box came in yesterday so expect a post on that this week! It's going to be my first Beauty Box and my first review too! Hope everyone had a lovely Sunday! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so stylish and absolutely stunning! :) I remember visiting London a few years ago and I loved it! However, my favorite was Switzerland! ;) Thanks for inviting me to read your blog!

    ccurlgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It really means a lot! London is really nice despite the occasional shitty weather haha but it's really nice! Thanks for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx