26/02/2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT: #SEVEN


001: So many things to do and so little time! My maths exam is this coming Friday and I've yet to revise anything partly because my mind is so distracted lately and also I'm working this weekend so no time to do anything. Social life is ruined!

002: I've mentioned briefly in one of my previous posts before that I had a job interview for H&M for another store - in Richmond. I'm currently already working at H&M in Westfield Stratford but I applied to be transferred to the one in Richmond. I attended the interview last Thursday and after a week later, they called me on the Thursday that just went. (I know, too many Thursdays in a sentence! lolz) And guess what?! They offered me a position in Richmond. It's a new H&M store and the opening is in May. Kinda a long time to May but I guess I'm stoked that I got the job! New experiences, new people! But at the same time, I'm gutted to leave behind my friends/colleagues that I've gotten to know so well over the last 6 months. :'(

003: Today's afternoon part of agenda is to blog and to catch up on other blogs that I've been missing lately. Later on I have to make my way to Westfield Stratford and go to work. There's an event going on at H&M after hours just for the staffs today but the managers are being hush hush about it, that's why my shift today is totally unusual! 5.30pm - 9.30pm on a Sunday! Who does that on a Sunday? So guess I'll just have to wait and see! I try and take pictures!

004: I think I'm beginning to have a serious shopping addiction! Why do I keep checking online high street stores like Topshop, H&M, River Island daily to see if there's anything I'd like to buy!

(Note to self: Your bank account is decreasing as you're typing! Money do not grow on trees!)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top and lipstick. I go to Westfield in Stratford every Friday and often go into the H&M! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often work on the weekends! I always try my best to not shop at Westfield Stratford because it's always soooo busy! You can't even walk 2 seconds without saying 'excuse me' lol!

      Delete
  2. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!! This photo is amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx