19/02/2012

SUNDAY PORTRAIT: SIX


jacket: H&M
dress: ASOS
face expression: priceless

Yes, I know what you're thinking - This girl has lost her meds ha-ha. Even my hair is like a lion's mane! This is a picture I took not that long ago but I couldn't take a live one today as I'm getting ready to go for a friend's birthday party tonight at a club. I had to rush back home from work today just in time to get ready but as I'm typing this I'm not even halfway ready oh well. I'll post pictures of my outfit tomorrow and trust me when I say that it's a little bit scandalous lol.

2 comments:

  1. you have amazing hair! and i love this jacket x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hair can get a little crazy at times haha! Thanks so much! :) x

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx