10/02/2012

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND

sweater: made by my grandmother
dress (used as a skirt): primark (old)
leggings: H&M
necklace: newlook

Finally an outfit post! Wore this to college today with one of my brown coat. I love the colour of the sweater! My grandmother made it from scratch while she was on holiday here a while back. It's snowing again here in London and it's extra cold! I'm really excited that I'm not gonna be working this weekend. I got holiday off from work and even half term from college is this Monday! I'm going to use the free week I have to catch up with friends, family, my blog and also my coursework. Tomorrow I'm going to Westfield, the one in Stratford to drop something off at work, do a little shopping and also catch The Vow with my girls. Really excited!

2 comments:

  1. your granny has some knitting skills! that jumper is insane
    -Gabi
    littlemissvintagefashion.blogspot.com
    vintagereject.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I love the colour of it!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx