16/02/2012

WE ARE YOUNG


blouse: H&M
jacket: H&M
skirt: cotton on (old)
necklace: newlook

Wore this today to my interview and the weather was much better than it has been in a while. The sun was out and it wasn't chilly so I decided on a H&M see through blouse and just a leather jacket with it. The interview went well in my opinion. The interview is for H&M in another store. I'm already working at H&M, but I'm thinking of a transfer to another store so the interview is for that. Hopefully I'll get the call/email saying I got the job. Fingers crossed!

Bought a bag off ebay today and I'll show it as soon as it gets here! I'm so excited for it! I know I'll get jumpy whenever the door bell rings! Hope everyone had a great Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE your ombre hair!! Actually getting mine done tomorrow. Thanks for your lovely comment..i actually love your blog as well would you like to follow each other?!

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would love to see it after it's done! Yes, I'm following you now! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers for you that you get the job!

    Love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crossing my fingers too! Thanks, that means a lot! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely shirt and love the contrast between the shirt and jacket. Best of luck with the job, fingers crossed for you!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is kinda like mine haha!
    Love the outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely outfit :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx