28/02/2012

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN


dress: topshop
jacket: forever 21
leggings: H&M

I. ABSOLUTELY. ADORE. THIS. DRESS! I remember seeing it a few weeks ago in grey and I really wanted to get that but didn't have time and it simply slipped from my mind. Saw this peachy dress tee on my Topshop app last week and I had to get it! No matter what! The colour fits so much with the pastel trends. Topshop now has these dresses in different colours - black, white, grey, peach (the one I'm wearing), navy and yellow. I'm wearing a size 10 and from the front it looks alright but from the back it's kinda short so I'm still contemplating on whether I should return this and get a size 12. I'm also probably going to get the one in black and grey too. These pictures doesn't do the dress justice, the colour is just too lovely! It's so flattering too, I love that it hugs your waist and doesn't flare so much around the bosoms lol. I don't really have a flat bosom so I love dresses that flares but not that much. One problem that I have with this dress would be that the material sticks to all your curves. But I guess the jersey material tends to do that so usually that would be a problem for me as I don't really fancy that material. But I had to close one eye for this dress as it's so pretttyyyyy! It's my new favourite thing in my closet at the moment! Whenever I open my closet door, the first thing my eyes land on is this topshop dress!

Paired it with my forever 21 denim wash jacket and my white Converse high tops which is not in the picture. It's kinda hard for me to do full outfit with the shoes because I don't have a tripod and my room isn't that big to begin with so at the moment, half outfits is what I can do unfortunately. Booohoooo

16 comments:

  1. I want this dress! perfect for summer days, could be dressed up or down :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly my thoughts! def going to get it in black and grey! :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love this dress, i was about to get it the other day but i didn't think it'd look right on! defo gonna get it now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! the colour is too pretty to pass up!

      Delete
  3. Super cute outfit! I love that jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this dress for quite a while now! It's gorrrrgeous! It looks fab on you! That jacket is to die for too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, eyeing it for a while until I just had to have it! Thanks so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. it´s fantastic the way you express yourself here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes i come across a little crazy haha, thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  6. Great look

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this dress in grey and i love the style! Definitely want it in more colours :)
    You look gorgeous! Lovely blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, love the style! thank you so much! love yours too! :) x

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx