08/03/2012

Bright Lights




blazer: H&M
vest: H&M
jeans: H&M
necklace: newlook
shoes: newlook

Have to go to Westfield Stratford today to run an errand, really don't want to because I'm lazy and it's too far but I have no choice but thank heavens I'm not working this weekend, got holiday time off. Outfit today is keeping it simple with just a blazer, vest and jeans but the red makes it much more than just a simple outfit! I'm leaving in 10 mins so this is going to be a short and simple post! Hope everyone have a great Thursday!

PS: I'm loving my blazer! I'm definitely going to wear it out a lot!

13 comments:

  1. Great post, :D Love the outfit :)I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour pop blazer - looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog! great photographs xx
    please have a look at mine too!

    http://ma912.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm very jealous of your blazer! i've been looking for a nice one in a bright colour like this for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know same here! was so glad when I saw it in H&M because i could get my staff discount on it! whooooppp! x

      Delete
  5. the blazer looks fab on you! so jealous of your hair, gorgeous x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this red blazer is gorgeous!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx