12/03/2012

Dance For You



top: H&M
shorts: H&M
necklace: newlook
jacket: H&M
bag: river island
shoes: river island

Today's weather in London was exceptionally beautiful! Decided to take advantage of the lovely weather and wore this to college! Bought the shorts and the neon top at a recent visit to H&M (again!) on the past Sunday! Been spending so much money at H&M recently that even though I get paid for working, my money is still going into their pockets! I feel denim shorts are so versatile in a way that you can wear and pair them with possibly everything! Didn't use to love shorts because they make my bum look big! When it comes to shorts I'm always so picky in hopes that I choose the right one, the one that looks flattering on me.

Saw this shopper bag in River Island last week and told myself if I came back and it was still there I just need to have it! For a fiver I didn't see what the problem was if I didn't purchase it! So on Sunday I went RI and I couldn't find it anywhere! Ended up asking for help from the staff and lucky lucky me there was just one left and it was on the upper floor in the men's section (!) lol. Big thank you to the staff at River Island that went out of their way in helping me hunt down this bag all around the store! Didn't know what made me like/want the bag so much! I just know that I need to have it regardless!

28 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the peach top with those jeans. And I'm drawn to the bag too! Great look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been spending too much money in h&m aswell!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some really good stuff right now! always end up buying something each time i'm in there and that's pretty bad lol! x

      Delete
  3. Reaaaally love the jacket! Oh I'm the same! I always pick SOMETHING up in H&M, even if it's just jewelery! Can't help myself!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I can't leave the store without at least buying something! Thanks so much! xx

      - Ally @ Styled With Leather

      Delete
  4. Love the jacket! Think it's the same one i've ordered from h&m, can't wait for it to be delivered!

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!! its so cute. thanks for stopping by too...would you like to follow each other?! :)



    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes i love your blog, we definitely should! thanks again! xx

      Delete
  6. you look awesome, love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love it too! scandalous haha! x

      Delete
  7. Cute blog and photos darling!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is so cute and pretty necklace <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty outfit, I love the colours. :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. thanks bonnie! i love your blog! <3 xo

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx