15/03/2012

I'm Not Over You Yet




playsuit: primark
shoes: H&M

Today was possibly the best weather yet in weeks! It was just nice - the perfect combination of heat and enough breeze! Went for a picnic with friends and ended up putting this on with my bare legs! Haven't seen my legs in a while so was a bit weird for me! I'm pretty sure everyone else has this playsuit as I've seen it on some blogs and it's also from primark lol. I only wore it once since the last time I bought it. Really love this playsuit though and it's the only playsuit I've ever own. When it comes to playsuits, I'm not really a fan of it but when I saw this pretty one in primark, I know I just need to have it!

This weekend I'm back to working again and to be honest, I'm pretty bummed about it. Wish there was a job where I can just sit at home and get paid, which I know is impossible! Oh well!

27 comments:

  1. adorable romper!! love the red accent

    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i love this playsuit. can't believe it's from primark! it looks great on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! Love this look! You look totally adorable!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i'll check it out! :) xx

      Delete
  4. what a cute jumper, i love the print and peter pan collar. you have a great blog!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jumper! The print is sooo cute! :))
    And I wish the same thing for a job. ;) Haha

    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right! sadly there's not a job like that! thanks so much! :) x

      Delete
  6. Picnic?! Bare legs?! God I wish that was the weather over here! Very cute.

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's rarely any sun over here in the UK so once it's out, us girls dress up like we're in miami! haha thanks! :) x

      Delete
  7. This is so cute!! You look lovely here! So pretty,

    Holly
    http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this romper is SO adorable! I love it on you, looks so nice with the belt! The feather print and collar make it such a girly and springy piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's such a cute playsuit! :) x

      Delete
  9. LOVE your playsuit! You have such a lovely style and blog!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet and fun look, love that you added the red belt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute playsuit <3

    xx
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling outfit! I just happened upon your blog and love it! You have great style.

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx