14/03/2012

Next To Me




top: wallis
skirt: cotton on (old)
ring: jwlry
bag: primark (old)
face: models own annoying face

I'm going to try and make this as quick as possible because I just have 10-15 minutes left to do this post and any other last minute things to do before I leave for dinner and drink ups with friends and my lovely sister! This blouse has been in my closet for a while now and it was probably at the bottom of my closet and when my sister found it, she told me to wear it tonight and now I'm glad I did! I love the style of the blouse and I forgot how good it flatters me! Love how the blouse cuts in a slanted way too! This Primark bag is my go-to bag for me whenever I'm not carrying much with me. Probably the best £5 spent on an accessory/bag! Wearing the tesco's boots again because that's just shows how much I'm in love with it! Not to mention it's real comfortable! Have a wonderful Wednesday evening my loves! xx

PS: mind my hair and face! I know I kinda look like a maniac here with my hair having its own show in the background! Ahhhhh

20 comments:

  1. loooove the colour of this dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely; the colour of that top is gorgeous- would never have thought it was from Wallis, gonna have to have a mooch in there sometime :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is gorgeous! i'm falling in love with it back again haha! i bought it sort of on impulse when i saw it in wallis but really glad i did now! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty coloured top, really suits you :) x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! :) I really love that yellow color! And your nails are pretty too!
    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your top, it looks gorgeous!
    Have a great evening out!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfit is gorgeous! Need a top with an asymmetric hemline like this. You look great! :)

    Georgia

    x

    http://studsforbrunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the hemline of the top!


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice designer outfits shown above. Now days designer are very busy designer outfits are very much in demand these days. people also now days love to wear fashionable clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty, looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit:D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx