02/03/2012

SNIPPET: SHE SAID BEAUTY BOX #1


I've been really busy lately with college/exams/work/friends/family (the list can go on and on!), so haven't been having free time to do any outfit posts yet. Just to update my blog with something, I'll update it about the First She Said Beauty Box. Received it yesterday and I'm really impressed! The packaging is so lovely and I love the colour combination of the pastel mint colour of the box and the pink wrapping. This is barely a review, I'll definitely review it properly next week! This post is just a little snippet to keep my blog updated.

PS: The picture is from my Instagram, that's how you know I have barely any time to take proper pictures. Not that I'm lazy or anything! ;) My exams has been killing me!

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see what's inside, i've not heard of this one before but i really like beauty boxes so eager to know more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep checking back! I'll review about what's inside this week! :)x

      Delete
  2. I'm so busy too, finding the time for proper outfit posts and a photographer is difficult business. I hope you loved the box! V keen for that post! :) x

    http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And the English weather is definitely not helping either! Aww thank you! I'm really impressed with the box! Going to review it sometime this week! :) x

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx