11/03/2012

Sunday Portrait: #Eight

001: As many of you know this is definitely not today's picture. Took this yesterday while I was taking pictures for my outfit post. I usually find Sunday as a 'relax' day sort of, like spending time with the family sort of thing so I always make it a point to not go on my blog on Sundays. Because when I'm not working, I'm usually out with friends so I'd always try and spend whatever little time left with the family (even though my 2 little brothers make me crazy most of the times that I want to rip my hair out!) I'll keep this 'sunday portrait' section on my blog still but if I keep posting pictures that are not taken live on the Sundays then I'm afraid it wouldn't be of no use to call it as 'Sunday Portrait' now would it? Maybe I should feature something else on Sundays or at least change the name! Oh well decisions, decisions!

002: Just looking at this picture makes me want to shed a little tear! You probably would be hearing this a lot from now on (brace yourself!), but I miss my long hair! I can barely do a fishtail with the kinda short hair that I'm rockin now. Obviously I'm not used to it yet and keep finding ways to try and style it up but the end result is usually bad! But for now, I'm going for the 'tarzan meets alexa chung' kinda look, sorry can't think of a better example!

003: This week has been fairly good. Been spending money here and there! Some online returns that I have to sort out but just can't be bothered at the moment! My post office is just like 5-10 minutes away but to me it feels so far away! Need to sort them out as quick as I can though before the days keep going by and I wouldn't be able to return them anymore! Eeeee!

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely, this dress is soooo pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. aww thanks so much! you are too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I think I have the same dress as you, if it's the apricot one from romwe then I do! It suits you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's from romwe! aww thanks so much! i really adore it! xx

      Delete
  4. You looking so pretty and so gorgeous. I have same dress which you have, But the color is different from your dress. Like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a really adorable dress! just love the peter pan collars on it! thanks so much! xx

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx