05/03/2012

Young Blood


dress: H&M
jacket: H&M
hat: topshop (old)
scarf: vintage

My hair's getting so long and thick now! And the maintenance to keep it up is making me lose my nerves! Today was the last of my exams until the middle of June so I'm definitely back to blogging regularly! Yay! To celebrate my 'last' exam today, I had a really early dinner with my boyfriend and kept it to black mostly, and grey. It was really windy today and even more so in the evening, so the beanie worked on keeping my head warm and hair not all over the place!

Finally caved in and bought the boots! After seeing it on a lot of other blogs, I just had to have it. It has been on my watch list for over 3 weeks now and I'm still surprised that it's still on their website. Bought it straight on Friday on pay day! Really glad I bought it as I'm totally happy with it! I don't usually walk in heels so this is a great alternative if I don't want to walk in flats.

Full outfit post today! Just because of the shoes of course! ;) Hope everyone had a lovely start to the week!

18 comments:

  1. the outfit is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous! Mine is getting out of hand, so long and "heavy". I have a phobia of the hairdressers though! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Hairdressers don't always do what we ask them to do! That's whats annoying sometimes! Xx

      Delete
  3. ooh, i must get myself a turquoise stone ring - it looks lovely :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf adds something to the all black and I like your hair
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice metallic add to the black! Thanks babe! :) x

      Delete
  5. i loveee your hair it's so beautiful! :) and great buy with the boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got it too! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  6. Great outfit, I think it's the glittery vintage scarf thats pulling me in!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket is so cute :)

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is gorgeous! Cool outfit, I especially love the boots, I would buy a pair if I wasn't so skint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually go for boots with a heel/wedge but these ones works well for me! Thanks so much! :) x

      Delete
  9. I wish I could wear these hats!! they just do not suit me one bit!!! you look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they do if you find the perfect one which I'm sure is out there! thanks babe! :) <3

      Delete

I read every single comment and I always reply or try to reply to all of them. I appreciate each and every one! :)

If you have any questions, you can tweet me @melissaelliej xx